Baby Indy | Newborn Photography | Mount Maunganui | Tauranga

There is something so special about being able to photograph some of the most significant moments in a couples life.. Their engagement, wedding and then, the arrival of their first baby.. And when it is your family.. Swoon!  

We loved photographing Nicola and Brad's wedding {you can check out the wedding photos here..} And now with the arrival of gorgeous baby Indy, we sneaked a bit of time to photograph him with Nicola.. And yep, I was pretty happy about all the newborn cuddles I got with my new newphew.. Just one of the perks of my job!

Welcome to the family little man, we can't wait to see what adventures are ahead!














Zach is also pretty stoked with his new cousin..  And of course, didn't want to miss out on the action! Why do I feel like these two are going to get up to mischief together..